Become a premium member to remove ads
Atomicbeast101

Garry's Mod Server Launched!

9 posts in this topic

PRESENTING:

Garry's Mod!

We finally have it! The server you've all been waiting for: Garry's Mod!

Nuclear District has been busy and has launched our very own Garry's Mod server.

The server was handsomely developed by BlarFlargen and ilovecars333. The current server gamemodes is Trouble in Terrorist Town, and more gamemode will be available in the future.

The ip for the server is: gm.nucleardistrict.net

Garry's Mod is a sandbox game that you can build and play games on. The main goal of trouble in Terrorist Town is to either kill the innocent as a terrorist, or find the terrorists as an innocent.

If you don't have Garry's Mod already, you an buy it on Steam for $10.

​So get on out to Gmod and join the fun!

Will be checking it out later!

Btw guys, don't forget to always hop into teamspeak, way better than the ingame communication :D

Guest awesome99999(Linepiece)

As a guy who normally dislikes playing TTT due to how bad I am and how little I am actually able to contribute to my team?

Let's just say I'm booting up my GMod for the first time in a month or two.

P.S. I probably won't be using TS or voice chat much, because half the time I sound like an 8 year-old girl. So chances are I'm gonna suck at this game. A lot.

SHouldnt have launched GMod with TTT only available, you need a good amount of GMod players to make TTT fun to play.

Suggest you look into something thats enjoyable even with only 2 or 3 players like prophunt or sandbox