Become a premium member to remove ads
KrazyHydra

Profile Background

9 posts in this topic

Heyyy so as you might know, you can set a background picture for your profiles on the forums. On the left and right side, you see there is space where it shows you your background.

If someone could perhaps make me one where it'll show off my twitch stream [twitch.tv/krazyhydra] that'll be awesome! 

Use this background, because I like the color scheme. You can't see the full picture either way on my profile; just the edges.

RxgYvbl.jpg

I made a rough sketch:

But you know....make the font and color...sexier. Similar to a Logo? :D 8D

8uwZqgn.png

Guest Spencer

Since the background kinda moves if you zoom in/out, it will likely be different on other resolutions. So I put the text at the far edge to hopefully ensure it works on all displays.

j8GPG5G.jpg

Since the background kinda moves if you zoom in/out, it will likely be different on other resolutions. So I put the text at the far edge to hopefully ensure it works on all displays.

j8GPG5G.jpg

Am i doing it right?

de34H8c.jpg

j8GPG5G.jpg

Damn, it's sick but something went a miss and it doesn't fit haha. 

Guest Spencer

Damn, it's sick but something went a miss and it doesn't fit haha. 

Literally doesn't fit your screen? Or the text isn't suitable? I can fix it for you.

sgsQR3n.jpg

Oh, the text was fine; the resolution or whatever doesn't fit if you view it on my profile. :P