Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Orcy

Rank?

Question

Guest Orcy

Hey guys remember me?

Well i was just wondering if i have to donate again to get my rank back, since ive donated to CU, do i get the same rank because i spent alot of money on that server and i will not be happy if i dont get my rank back since teddy wasted all my money on drugs and shoes.

7 answers to this question

Hey guys remember me?

Well i was just wondering if i have to donate again to get my rank back, since ive donated to CU, do i get the same rank because i spent alot of money on that server and i will not be happy if i dont get my rank back since teddy wasted all my money on drugs and shoes.

This: Either remove your acc from CU or ask for a ban/get banned. Then i will get your Forum acc back to Donor.

You cant have Donor here and be VIP on Joshs shit.

Guest Orcy

Okay, thanks for the heads up Falkerz. Nice to see you stayed onboard

Guest Orcy

i will remove my account from Josh's server. but do i get the rank that i donated for which is the 60$ Rank that teddy never gave me?

Guest Spencer

i will remove my account from Josh's server. but do i get the rank that i donated for which is the 60$ Rank that teddy never gave me?

Try PMing @Atomicbeast101 about the rank, but we will reimburse you somehow despite it being the rank that "Teddy never gave you".