Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest KooladeCaprisun

Graphics Request - Signature for Koolade

8 posts in this topic

Guest KooladeCaprisun
Hello Gfx Masters, I'm looking for a nice signature (who isn't, right?) If you could take the time to process my request, do so please :)

I'd like it to: match nicely with the yellow mod-rank color, include my name(KooladeCaprisun or Koolade), preferred colors are blue, yellow, and black, however you can add/subtract any colors you feel, as long as it looks sexy. A theme, I'm not really sure of.. I'd like it to to be more "aggressive". I'm not really sure how to explain it, but to say, I prefer blunt and jagged edges over smooth, curvy designs. below are two pics that sort of depict what I'm talking about. I also really like these two pictures, so a sig like these would be nice. I don't have any desired resolution, but if you could keep it shorter than this post, that would be good. That's as much detail as I can think of, but have fun with it

Ty

My meaning of aggressive/rough/jagged

2liebec.png
331nnsj.jpg

Guest Cage The Rage

Okay, I'll do this one.

Guest Cage The Rage

Hello Gfx Masters, I'm looking for a nice signature (who isn't, right?) If you could take the time to process my request, do so please :)

I'd like it to: match nicely with the yellow mod-rank color, include my name(KooladeCaprisun or Koolade), preferred colors are blue, yellow, and black, however you can add/subtract any colors you feel, as long as it looks sexy. A theme, I'm not really sure of.. I'd like it to to be more "aggressive". I'm not really sure how to explain it, but to say, I prefer blunt and jagged edges over smooth, curvy designs. below are two pics that sort of depict what I'm talking about. I also really like these two pictures, so a sig like these would be nice. I don't have any desired resolution, but if you could keep it shorter than this post, that would be good. That's as much detail as I can think of, but have fun with it

Ty

My meaning of aggressive/rough/jagged

2liebec.png

331nnsj.jpg

I haven't made a signature in a while, I moved on to professional graphics such as Typography, Photomanipulation and Design. It's a bit grungy but not too bad.

post-84-0-97623700-1392440980_thumb.png

Guest KooladeCaprisun

I haven't made a signature in a while, I moved on to professional graphics such as Typography, Photomanipulation and Design. It's a bit grungy but not too bad.

Thank you sir   :)  But, could you make it just a little bigger? 

Guest Cage The Rage

Thank you sir :) But, could you make it just a little bigger?

I'll see what I can do, 50/50 chance of pixelation idk.

Guest KooladeCaprisun

I'll see what I can do, 50/50 chance of pixelation idk.

If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it, but if you can size it up without making it pixelated then please do

Guest Cage The Rage

If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it, but if you can size it up without making it pixelated then please do

Been busy lately, tbh the size I set is "universal signature size".

Thanks for adding "by me" btw, I forgot to watermark it but nvm.

Guest Pop

Been busy lately, tbh the size I set is "universal signature size".

Thanks for adding "by me" btw, I forgot to watermark it but nvm.

the universal signature size changed over the years.

it's bigger now.