Become a premium member to remove ads
Falkerz

Pre-2010 Racing games (so NFS, Forza, Midnight Club, Wipeout...)

11 posts in this topic

Who played this game? Who has this game still? Did you enjoy it? Do you even have any idea what I'm on about? No? Ahh well, here's some linky things to perhaps remind you of NFS Underground 2, the first NFS with open world exploration built in.

Guest Spencer

Well thats a throwback, lol. The only NFS I really got into for a bit was NFS Carbon.

Guest Chrysalis

I used to have Hot Pursuit 2 on the PS2, unlocking the Mclaren F1 was a pain in the ***.

I also played all 3 midnight clubs. Sucks that racing games aren't as fun as they used to be.

Opened up the topic for much more general discussions about "classic" racing games. Anyone Gran Turismo 3?

I used to have Hot Pursuit 2 on the PS2, unlocking the Mclaren F1 was a pain in the ***.

I also played all 3 midnight clubs. Sucks that racing games aren't as fun as they used to be.

Same here, i was more a MidClub fan, 2 and 3 i still have with my game saves.

Never really played NFS games tho

Guest Fiya

edit: double posting, delete  this comment

Guest Fiya

Opened up the topic for much more general discussions about "classic" racing games. Anyone Gran Turismo 3?

played that game for 1 and a half years and i loved it, but after that memory got corrupt... so gotta start again XD

played that game for 1 and a half years and i loved it, but after that memory got corrupt... so gotta start again XD

You've still got a copy of the game though?

Guest ericx3

I'm a big fan of racing games especially Need for Speed, Midnight Club, and Gran Turismo. I still have many of the games the oldest ones I have would probably be Need for Speed Underground and Midnight Club 1

Guest Fiya

You've still got a copy of the game though?

Yup still playin it sometimes