Become a premium member to remove ads
Turb0charge

Signature Request

14 posts in this topic

Hi there, I am looking for a signature to use on the server, doesn't have to be to fancy, just the standard sig.

If you can can the theme be of the anime show "Fairy Tail" please :)

As you can tell by my avatar i am a big fan  :)

Thank you very much,

--Turb0

similar color and style as my current one has just a little more epic :)

I'm not an anime expert so please show me a picture or two so I know which images I can use.

I'm not an anime expert so please show me a picture or two so I know which images I can use.

nevermind I attempted to create my own, any tips on how i can improve mine I have currently?

Guest Spencer

nevermind I attempted to create my own, any tips on how i can improve mine I have currently?

I would suggest learning how to blend the text better or pick up a few styles from the internet for your text.

Guest Cage The Rage

I remember when I used to grill people for placing text over someone else's work.

What you could do is download Photoshop for free on a 30 day licence then go to google on some basic signature tutorials.

I remember when I used to grill people for placing text over someone else's work.

What you could do is download Photoshop for free on a 30 day licence then go to google on some basic signature tutorials.

this is not completely someone eleses work bud, the cat one kinda is but the other one is a background and render i Photoshoped togeather.

Guest Cage The Rage

this is not completely someone eleses work bud, the cat one kinda is but the other one is a background and render i Photoshoped togeather.

I never inferred it wasn't your work. I was suggesting a way to create better work.

Try blend your text with effects and opacity / fill.

I never inferred it wasn't your work. I was suggesting a way to create better work.

Try blend your text with effects and opacity / fill.

will do, didnt have much time or experience this time so i wasn't able to make it that great

Guest Cage The Rage

turbotastic_zpsd78a42d8.png

Nice but I see that text overlay... :o

Guest Pop

Nice but I see that text overlay... :o

:3