Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Segnor

Will the community be Mincraft only?

12 posts in this topic

Guest Segnor

As stated on the title i was wondering if this community would be Minecraft only it doesn't bother me at all that it will. I was wondering if the community will expand beyond Minecraft to other known games ( I would put examples but there are way to many ) and perhaps grow the community by a wider margin by having a wider game base for other players to participate in than just counting members of the old Chaotic United to change their minds and waiting  for them to join this community.

Guest KooladeCaprisun

I'm sure when we begin to grow more, we'll introduce more servers for different games. Right now, the focus is Minecraft, but that may not be all, so stay tuned :)

The basic idea is providing a MC server and being able to play other games with other people from the community, thats why we are a gaming community.

Lets wait for the future to see what more we can do :)

Guest Spencer

No it will NOT only be MC, we plan on adding different games (possibly Rust?) in the future.

No it will NOT only be MC, we plan on adding different games (possibly Rust?) in the future.

I knew you'd want rust ahahah

Guest MyHobos

Possibly DayZ if they're still running that stuff? But it's gonna be another great run, that's for sure! :)

Guest Spencer

Possibly DayZ if they're still running that stuff? But it's gonna be another great run, that's for sure! :)

The server files are private for DayZ standalone, and servers are very expensive at the moment. So maybe not so feasible at the moment.

Gary's Mod! let's goooo

Trouble in Terrorist Town? ;)

Guest MyHobos

The server files are private for DayZ standalone, and servers are very expensive at the moment. So maybe not so feasible at the moment.

Trouble in Terrorist Town? ;)

Fair enough, hopefully it'll go down over time or they might release it :/ On another note, TROUBLE IN TERRORIST TOWN :D

Communities always expand and develop. It's how they survive. How they expand and develop is up to the members. So please, discuss various games you'd like to potentially see in the community, and give lots of info about them if you want to, so that different people can discuss and agree on what they think is best.

The only bad idea, is one that isn't properly explained.