Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest The Tastiest Tickles

New community - A.K.A what happened ?

27 posts in this topic

Hello new members and old Chaotic United members that decided to follow us on our journey to make a new and healthier community for all of us to game in.

We thought you might be looking to find answers to your questions so here is a quick rundown of the situation.

Over the past couple months, the owner at chaoticunited.com had been missing in action and not contributing to the general welfare of his community.

In the past he has been notorious for abusing donation money, buying drugs and shoes while he could have been investing the community's profit in buying advertising that would have made it greater.

The lack of financial support to CU really has taken a toll on it and there was frankly nothing we could do about it.

Our problems came up to a point where atomicbeast101 had to pick up several bills because the owner was absent. Atomicbeast101 was then denied his cash refunded to him despite all the work we have known him to be putting in the community.

When teddy threatened to shut down the MC server because it wasn't turning in any profit we thought it was our duty and within our reach to be providing you guys with a better gaming community under a management that would take the appropriate steps to provide it.

Thus this network starts, hopefully you enjoy what we will be attempting to provide you with, a great gaming experience.

Our minecraft server is already operational at play.nucleardistrict.net

Our teamspeak is at ts.nucleardistrict.net

Feel free to ask your questions in this thread.

Like this thread if you're happy to be part of ND.

-The Admins.

Guest Chrysalis

Its sad to see such a once successful server crumble down, all because the owner was "too cool" to maintain his community and blame others for his mistakes. Been there for almost 3 years which just saddens me when I think about it since I joined shortly after it was formed.

Cheers to a fresh new start with an actual dedicated, and responsible team of staff!

Its sad to see such a once successful server crumble down, all because the owner was "too cool" to maintain his community and blame others for his mistakes. Been there for almost 3 years which just saddens me when I think about it since I joined shortly after it was formed.

Cheers to a fresh new start with an actual dedicated, and responsible team of staff!

Agreed

Guest Spencer

Now we'll be able to do our own thing successfully.  :D

Guest SneakiestAmoeba

CU was the only server i would play on! Sad to see something like that happen, and glad i didnt donate now lol Also glad to know that this server is under reaponsible management! I think you all made the right move! Cant wait to get started on the new server!

I cannot believe what Chaotic United has been through.

We have gone through player drops, backstabbing staff members, moments where we thought that we cannot continue with the amount of negative feedback we were getting.

"Where are all the players? We used to have 40 of them online daily"

"Your staff is ****, hire me."

"Never seen your owner on, where is he?"

Now that brings me to my last couple of points.

I have knew that Teddy was under the influence of drugs for a long time.

What I didn't know, was that he was using community donations.

I have been on our old Teamspeak to hear a little about this, but I was moved from the channel.

I do not like people who keep secrets and then release them to late to long going players like me.

I expect to see a brand new community with many paths to go.

If you wish to contact me please do so by PM or Skype.

Thank you.

Guest emptyxbox

He said he spent my donation money on burritos so :/

Guest awesome99999(Linepiece)

Man, I am HYPED for this server! I can't get on it yet since I don't have Premium, but the moment I do, I'll be on this server faster than Usain Bolt running the 100m.

(That, of course, is figurative. Usain Bolt is pretty darn fast, and considering factors such as Internet quality, whether I'm at my computer or not, and if I'm actually at home, I may or may not actually be on the server faster than Usain Bolt can run. Likely not.) But seriously, I can't wait to join.

Guest Chrysalis

Good times from 2011, makes me upset that I didn't record videos to look at in the future.

Longest 3 years, ever. My old computer has even more screenshots from 2011, might re-hook it up and upload them before they're gone forever.

Guest Pop

Pop reportin in

hei guis

Guest rontunerd

hector really enjoyed being a badass

in fact he destroyed his own community

Vouch for nuclear

go for it!

:wub:

Rontu you are the sexiest girl i've met on a MC server i'm so happy to see you back.

Guest Cage The Rage

hector really enjoyed being a badass

in fact he destroyed his own community

Vouch for nuclear

go for it!

:wub:

RONTUU

THREE FOUR!!

Glad to see you're back. How's the army?

@Spencer Personally I think the ditching Hector plan is long overdue. Now he'll have to get off his butt to work for burritos and drugs.

hector work ??!.... naaaaa not as long as mommy and daddy will spoonfeed him.

Also as long as he keeps drinking litres and litres of milk every day instead of coffee :)

Guest Cage The Rage

But soon enough he'll be so fat that his parents will have to literally spoonfeed him blended burritos.

This is for everyone, this bit, not just ntx2.

When I worked for Hector in a management role, he had me do all the work. I didn't realise why. He was always demanding and insisted on playing pointless practical jokes. When he came up to me for me to do work for him, he seemed reasonable but I realised quickly enough this was a façade. Hector was always demanding more and more, asking the same questions even though I told him the answers. He wouldn't lift a finger to help, and when I (now regrettably) was fixing his screwed up SQL databases he was impatient. Masses upon masses of plain text data is in an SQL database. One slip and it's gone.

The qualities for Hector and his traits ensured that chaotic United was a ship with a hole in it from day one. We all had wool over our eyes.

Now that Hector is gone, we can focus on a community, like chaotic but better. Hector and chaotic didn't mix. It was his doing, and I'm glad we can continue this journey without him.

Without further ado, I think it's time to play minecraft.

That's my two cents.

Guest emptyxbox

yea ok gl hf with ur new server.

You're the one whos gonna need luck. The community you're at is being ran by a 12 year old.

:o so that was what happen....one day i decided to come check CU out than when it didnt work i panicked, only to find hurricane craft, then they told me everyone lots of u guys stopped playing...then i found boik, who leads me to this server :3

Anywayyys u need premium minecraft to play in this server? Is that ever going to change, or am I going to have to buy premium in order to play in the server?

:o so that was what happen....one day i decided to come check CU out than when it didnt work i panicked, only to find hurricane craft, then they told me everyone lots of u guys stopped playing...then i found boik, who leads me to this server :3

Anywayyys u need premium minecraft to play in this server? Is that ever going to change, or am I going to have to buy premium in order to play in the server?

We never stopped playing.

We moved on.

Guest Cage The Rage

Well. If it's a premium server...