Become a premium member to remove ads
Blizz

My Old Rank

Question

Hello. My name is Blizzardbball. I am an old Chaotic United Donator. I know this is the wrong topic for the current forum, but I didn't know here else to post this. I was a part of CU from 1.7 Beta on a cracked account. Then I joined later in 1.5 The Redstone Update, on a premium account. But I would like to know If I could get my rank back. I was a Platinum I have a picture of me it's not clear but you can see my name in purple. I know there are gonna be people who don't believe me but there are gonna be tose people who may remember me. So please take this picture as some proof. And my word for the rest. And like my dad always told me. "A man is nothing without his word."

P.S I'm in full diamond with the diamond sword!

post-579-0-33422300-1437332481_thumb.jpg

2 answers to this question

Hello. My name is Blizzardbball. I am an old Chaotic United Donator. I know this is the wrong topic for the current forum, but I didn't know here else to post this. I was a part of CU from 1.7 Beta on a cracked account. Then I joined later in 1.5 The Redstone Update, on a premium account. But I would like to know If I could get my rank back. I was a Platinum I have a picture of me it's not clear but you can see my name in purple. I know there are gonna be people who don't believe me but there are gonna be tose people who may remember me. So please take this picture as some proof. And my word for the rest. And like my dad always told me. "A man is nothing without his word."

P.S I'm in full diamond with the diamond sword!

That picture is too small to see, plus in the wrong section moving topic!

Just PM me on the ND forums with a higher res of the pic or something and ill fix you up ;3

I say ND forums because everything here is going over there relatively soon.