Become a premium member to remove ads
alycat

Maps and mods

3 posts in this topic

I have a idea, could we have something similar to pmc, have a option to upload maps for other players to download as well a way to link their cu account to pmc, or the other way around? Purhaps create a mod or mods, if your that good.

I am spitting out ideas from my brain, nothing offical, maybe other things like titles, moded servers or other things. Start role plays, make maps for role plays, maybe we might have a somethig new added to a rank you can donate for, where if you made a map and want us to upload that map for people to play on.. <---- idk, what do you guys think? Any ideas and suggestions and halo whatcha think about this?

I have a idea, could we have something similar to pmc, have a option to upload maps for other players to download as well a way to link their cu account to pmc, or the other way around? Purhaps create a mod or mods, if your that good.

I am spitting out ideas from my brain, nothing offical, maybe other things like titles, moded servers or other things. Start role plays, make maps for role plays, maybe we might have a somethig new added to a rank you can donate for, where if you made a map and want us to upload that map for people to play on.. <---- idk, what do you guys think? Any ideas and suggestions and halo whatcha think about this?

A decent idea, but there are other things involved, both in cost and time.