Become a premium member to remove ads
jgd25211

jgd25211 - Registration

2 posts in this topic

What is your Minecraft Username?: jgd25211
What can you do to help our community?: I want to try out the Beta 1.7.3 server and potentially become an active member. I'm not worried about the number of people who play, I just want to relive old times in my free time, and possibly share that with someone else out there who feels the same way
How did you find out about Chaotic United?: I found out when I went to do a web search of, 'minecraft beta 1.7.3 server,' and this was one of the listings that I came across. Additionally, I was interested by its listed features at https://chaoticunited.net/games/minecraft-beta/
Were you a member of the old Chaotic United, Nuclear District, or other branch/affiliated community?: N/A
If you selected 'Other' to the above question, what community were you a part of?:

Accepted!

Thank you for applying, you've been accepted! Enjoy your time here at Chaotic United! For a list of the perks you get for registering, check out this page.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! Also, please make sure you've read the rules found here and you can vote for us here.

Notes: