Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest buttlerT45_5_5_5

My Sister Used My Account

7 posts in this topic

Guest buttlerT45_5_5_5

Note from haloman30:

Some of the names, dates, authors, and post text here may be inaccurate. The contents were hand-rewritten based on a 360p YouTube video showing the topic. Some usernames and post dates in particular may not be 100% accurate.

Original topic URL: https://chaoticunited.com/forums/topic/71108-my-sister-used-my-account/

Video URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzHBgG2L-S0

Server: Minecraft Survival

Minecraft Username: buttlerT45_5_5_5
Banned By: Nuke
Reason: Griefing
Appeal: Sorry, but I made a big mistake of a letting my sister use my account. I told her about the guys like Phillyated, Thedudemower, Deadwyrm, and she wanted to meet them. I let her use my account. I heard her keep complaining about lag from Phil's chickens. I told her to chill and I would tell Phil to get rid of some of his chickens. Today, I went into the server and found that I was banned for greifing. I asked my sister what she did yesterday. She said she couldnt take it anymore. broke into phil's house and killed most of the chickens. I didnt do anything.it was my sister.I promise not to let my sister use my account ever again, and I would help Phil in restoring his house in whatever my annoying sister did, and I would pay him 30 dollars (in-game) as an apology gift, along with the chickens and the eggs that my sister might have gotten from the chickens. Please unban me.I love this server.

Guest buttlerT45_5_5_5

Great. My parents wont allow me. Said it was too expensive. Would cost like 210 pesos (?). I'm gonna miss this server..

Guest MikeMC1974

So what country is that?

Guest buttlerT45_5_5_5

It's the Philippines

Guest Joselto

Since he griefed me, is their any way I can allow him back on the server? I understand my chickens are causing lagg and he bought his plot right infront of my house and i know the real buttler wouldnt do that.

-Phillyated