Become a premium member to remove ads
SilentEnderGirl

My CU Story...

1 post in this topic

Anyone who has ever played on CU, even once, has it stored in their brain somewhere wayyyy back in the deep recesses of their mind. I for one, was one of those people. 

Do note that this story comes purely from memory and all of it may not be fact. My memory from those years are very spotty. 

December 2011-  After I had lost my old purchase of minecraft that allowed me to play the versions before release 1.0 and after minecraft had migrated from a browser game into it's own stand alone thing, a distraut 14 year old me had begged my mother for money to purchase a new copy of minecraft to no avail. She refused. Angered, I took matters into my own hands and purchased an illegal copy of the game and started playing by the old user I had used to play on versions prior. I played on singlepayer for a while and became bored, I wanted people to talk to. So I googled "cracked minecraft servers." Every result came up with "Chaotic United this" and "Chaotic United that" so I decided to enter the IP and joined. I was instantly greeted with warm welcomes and decided to register. I wasn't very active at first but the more I played, the more I grew fond of the community. I had found family in the members and knew I was gonna love it there.

Literally all of 2012- I became more active on the minecraft server and TS server. I had met killerteddy1 voice to voice, and my hatred for him grew exponentially. However I had found friends which made me tolerate the server and stay. Teddy would poke fun at my name, stoneharry and spencer would do their own thing, and ntx2 would be an absolute legend and do his dishes over TS or something. There were those who hated me, and said I sounded like a boy, and those who were always so kind to me, like ntx2. Whenever something would happen, like Teddy tping me to a trap and killing me, then proceeding to make fun of me cause of how mad I got at him which would bring me to tears everytime, ntx2 would always private message me over TS trying to calm me down. I grew to have more friends like josh_3210 and ntx2. I also became good friend with a member named felixthemaster1 who was quickly promoted to helper. I was forgotten about. He later went on a power trip and was caught sending inappropriate messages to underage girls. I dismissed this quickly and went about my life, granted I was disappointed, but I went about my life anyway.Oh, I also purchase minecraft. 

First part of 2013 to my departure from CU- My hatred for killerteddy1 grew to the size of 10,000 suns, and I wanted to get back at him for the hell he put me through in the past year. I found a hacked client called Nodus and began to hack descreetly. I would hack in pvp sessions with people (one notable one was with atomicbeast101), I would give myself items, and I would grief. The most notable stunt I had pulled was bypassing world guard at spawn and using world edit to destroy the place (it was a different time ok?). Multiple reports were made on me and I was caught and punished (to this day I still don't know how, I think I was banned cause I remember my user on the forums appearing in black.)  I thought that was the end for me, what I done was irreversable, and I departed from CU, never to be heard from again in 10 years.

2020- I am now 23 years old, and me and my family are now on a cross country trip to Colorado. As we were going down the interstate, I gazed at the trees buzzing past my gaze. A random thought came to mind, "wasn't I apart of a community years ago? What was the name of it? Started with a C...hm..Cha- Chaotic...Chaotic United? That's it!" I had decided that as soon as we had returned home, i was going to find Chaotic United once more. Once we were home, I had repurchased minecraft for the 3rd time under a new user iamthebeautyx, found the IP to the server, and joined. There, the first person to greet me was haloman30. I told him how I got there and from there he had informed me of what had happened to CU while I was away. I didn't even register this time, I donated for platinum straight away and began playing. I made new friends here like halo,aly, wind, cabbage, and milk. I then donated for sponsor and then benefactor. One day milk jokingly talked me into applying for Helper, which I did, just to see what would happen, but I did it. To my amazement, halo accepted it, and gave me the Helper role. No turning back now, right? I decided to be the best helper I could be, even if I wasn't going to be promoted. I also donated for Chaotic at this time. September came about, which became a mad month for us all (a can of beans I won't open), the community began to unravel slightly and members were being verbally attacked in the discord. With me, which I thought at the time I was the only staff member watching, I had to put an end to it. I thought of the most professional way I could deescalate the situation and it worked. I breathed a sigh of relief and thought that was the end of that. That's when Mike, one of the new admins (new to me anyway), messaged me and told me how impressed he was with me. The next morning, halo private message me wanting to know if I wanted the position of minecraft moderator, which I accepted with great excitement. 

2021- And here we are! Not much has happened this year. Except for the return of jiggyjiggypoo5! I longed for my old account back even when I bought minecraft again in 2020, but wasn't able to recover it. Halo then decided, since my card wasn't working, to buy me a new account under my old username from years ago. ItsBeauty_ was retired, and jiggyjiggypoo5 was resurrected. 

That brings us to right now! As I sit here typing this post. That's it, that's my CU story, thanks for reading. Bye bye now 😛