Become a premium member to remove ads
AwakenedRage

May 25th to May 26th Maintenance

2 posts in this topic

Due to the main ceiling fan in the server room no longer working, we are replacing the fan tomorrow. During this procedure the power on the servers will have to be turned off while the new fan is put in. As a result of this the server will be going offline tonight at 10PM Central Time and will be back online at 6PM Central Time tomorrow. At 10PM our main server infrastructure will be dismantled with our set procedures to prevent any of our equipment getting damaged when the power is turned off. Ex: Data Loss, Corruption, Etc

We apologize for any inconvenience this may bring, but with summer coming up we don't want the server room to become hot as a sauna because the fan doesn't work.

Steps Not Completed:

Servers Turned Off

Fan Installed

Power Restored

DB Server Powered On

All Necessary Services Online (DNS, NAPS, ADS)

Main Server Powered On

Network Connection Verified

Console Server Online and Working

MC Server Activated

Hi Everyone, I have an update.

A majority of the staff are studying for finals this week. This includes all of our technicians that have physical access to the server. Due to my critical finals taking place tomorrow and the fact I will need to study really hard I will not be able to reassemble the server infrastructure until tomorrow night. Nor will any other technicians be able to.

Just because I know a handfull of you won't study or do not have finals at this time. I've created the roleplaying catergory where you can roleplay various topics and such. This is just to give those handful of people things to tide them over until the server reopens. I know that this is nothing compared to the server, but I'm at least showing some effort and giving you guys something that doesn't require any management on my part. 

Also ever heard of Steam? Use it if your bored

We are sorry for this  but finals are important. I personally can't afford to do poorly on this final and hope you understand.

If you need to contact me, email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

AwakenedRage