Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

BANNED

9 posts in this topic

Account Type Banned: Minecraft

Username: haloman30

Banned By: i have no clue

Reason for ban: ok. ill admit it all. i USED snowman for money, but paid the price for it earlier. And i DID SELL SPAWNED ITEMS AT HALOSHOP. AND I LIT CROC ON FIRE. CROC IS RIGHT. ANYTHING HE ACCUSED ME OF IS TRUE.

Appeal: ok, im 12 years old and ive put 25$ into the server. i am soon getting sponsor as well. i have advertised this server. please. even confiscate my near 3k. JUST LET ME PLAY ON THE BEST SERVER EVER AGAIN!!!!! :'< PLEASE!!!!!!!

Guest Ninjakitteh

That's a seriously large amount of breaking the rules. Chances are if you're unbanned, you'll probably lose platinum rank and go down to member or VIP, because I think after this you've lost spawned item privileges. I'm personally not going to give a yes unban, or no keep banned, and simply give my opinion on what should be done if unbanned.

3 minutes ago, haloman30 said:

That's a seriously large amount of breaking the rules. Chances are if you're unbanned, you'll probably lose platinum rank and go down to member or VIP, because I think after this you've lost spawned item privileges. I'm personally not going to give a yes unban, or no keep banned, and simply give my opinion on what should be done if unbanned.

can u tell mods before i go :"""""""""""""""""""""""((((((((((( ragemode cuz i feeel like im gonna EXPLODE!

AND PLZ IM TRYING TO GET SPONSOR AND I CANT LOSE 25$ SO DO VIP PLZ :(((((((((((

here ima try merge posts
posts merged!

BUMP 

Guest avery

don't double post

i think he should be unbanned he is a helpful guy and probly didnt mean to cause harm i no cause he helped me fix spleef

Guest lolwutusay

I dont think he should be banned for a long time for it. But he should demote to 1 rank lower like vip and take away the spawn privileges from him. I remember on chat when Ntx2 was collecting spawned cash he payed ntx some of the cash he got from it. halo is an honest guy and helpful guy but selling spawned items and distributing them while gaining wealth for it isnt good and that should be a demote. Hope you get unbanned and learn your lesson :)

Just now, haloman30 said:

I dont think he should be banned for a long time for it. But he should demote to 1 rank lower like vip and take away the spawn privileges from him. I remember on chat when Ntx2 was collecting spawned cash he payed ntx some of the cash he got from it. halo is an honest guy and helpful guy but selling spawned items and distributing them while gaining wealth for it isnt good and that should be a demote. Hope you get unbanned and learn your lesson :)

i have. darn mods wont read. ill bump it tommorow though and one other thing, Crocodiler sold spawned items and hes not banned.