Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
DontBeSoHotty

DontBeSoHotty - Ban Appeal

4 posts in this topic

Server: Discord
Username: 😮💨L#6338
Banned By: Haloman30
Reason: Ear rape
Have you been banned before?:
Why should you be unbanned?:

I believe that I have matured over the last time I was in the discord about ear raping your guys ears. As it has been few years since I was last banned I would like to appeal for an unban due to missing you guys, and would not do that type of stuff again nor breaking any rules. I was young back then and nearly didn’t understand nothing besides few words.

Is there anything else you want to say?: N/A
What would you do if you were unbanned?: Read rules, be respectful to everyone.

Again? You say the whole matured thing  everytime. I honestly forgot about this until I got the email notification. You seem to just keep saying you've matured but you repeatedly break the rules and we end up here...

6 minutes ago, lipinskip123 said:

Again? You say the whole matured thing  everytime. I honestly forgot about this until I got the email notification. You seem to just keep saying you've matured but you repeatedly break the rules and we end up here...

But that was years ago, give me another chance man. I’ve grown up.

On 6/14/2021 at 1:13 AM, DontBeSoHotty said:

But that was years ago, give me another chance man. I’ve grown up.

You're persistent - I'll give you that.

I'll admit - originally I wasn't going to lift the ban. However, I've thought on it a bit further and I've decided that I will give you another chance.

I looked back on message history and found out that it was actually longer ago than I had originally thought. That time duration combined with the wide-scale messaging of seemingly everyone who is or was formerly part of the community in an effort to rejoin demonstrates at least some level of commitment. That commitment isn't something we see very often - and combined with the fairly lengthy time since the ban suggests you may indeed have changed since those times before.

Your ban has been lifted and you are free to rejoin the Discord at https://discord.gg/chaoticunited