Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

CU Updates #4 - Upcoming additions to MC, TS, Upcoming Server

10 posts in this topic

I recently made a post asking if people were up for a Survival world reset. Pretty much all the votes were YES, so as of tomorrow the new Survival world will be in use fully.

I also plan to copy a few things over to the new world:

- /warp aurora

- /warp skyville

- Any structures made by Benefactor+ that people wish to be copied

Of course, SMP (an older term meaning "Survival MultiPlayer") isn't enough to keep up with other servers. Many people enjoy this of course, and people like Creative mode, too. Recently I finally got off my ass and got Skyblock running, but some donors don't like the ability to spawn items in it, as it takes the fun out of it. So I am here to say that the following changes will be made to SkyBlock over the next few days:

- Itemspawn, Spawnmob, God, etc will NOT be able to be used on SkyBlock.

- A spawn will be created for the SkyBlock world (finally)

As for that, SkyBlock is fun, but on it's own it isn't enough. Once SkyBlock permissions are changed, and assuming the plugins work properly, the following minigames will be added/returning (not necessarily in this order)

- Survival Games (YAAAAAAAAAAAAY ABOUT F**KING TIME)

- SkyWars (has been attempted to add, but it is being an asshole and not cooperating. May or may not be added)

- MobArena (is on 1.8, not yet tested)

- KitPVP (Does not work as of now, due to 1.7.9)

- BlockParty (1.8.1, should work, has not been tested)

Is that enough for you guys? XD

Remember, our TeamSpeak server is up finally. Join using ts.chaoticunited.net

We also have another server in the works, but we don't want to announce it just yet. ;)

Leave the spawn to me >: D and possibly kff! ^.^ ...•_• no before you ask, I am not using the sky-block..... ... Ip spawn, I will be making my own :D

Leave the spawn to me >: D and possibly kff! ^.^ ...•_• no before you ask, I am not using the sky-block..... ... Ip spawn, I will be making my own :D

Too bad Kff is nowhere to be found. And the fact that your internet is extremely shit.

Quick update thus far:

The permission update is completed. Donator perms will only work on survival or the Creator world, if you have it (Creators+ have it)

At the moment, BlockParty and MobArena are both working, Kfflittle (SwiftyFoxx) is setting up one of the several planned 'arenas' for it. So far MobArena still needs arenas. Once a fair amount of progress is made you will be able to enjoy the new minigames.

SurvivalGames itself SEEMS to be working but the setup commands aren't listed anywhere in-game.

SkyWars' status is unknown. The plugin loads but configuration is being very stupid.

That is all for now. Updates will be posted once things are fully working!

Quick update thus far:

The permission update is completed. Donator perms will only work on survival or the Creator world, if you have it (Creators+ have it)

At the moment, BlockParty and MobArena are both working, Kfflittle (SwiftyFoxx) is setting up one of the several planned 'arenas' for it. So far MobArena still needs arenas. Once a fair amount of progress is made you will be able to enjoy the new minigames.

SurvivalGames itself SEEMS to be working but the setup commands aren't listed anywhere in-game.

SkyWars' status is unknown. The plugin loads but configuration is being very stupid.

That is all for now. Updates will be posted once things are fully working!

If you have any confusion of the plugins msg me on skype later.

Today I will begin the progress of the skyblock spawn, halo you will need to send me a list of all the items you want in the shop, how much they cost, how much you get back for selling, and make sure that the world has the thing that prevents users from bringing items from other worlds into the skyblock world. Trust me halo, you know my saying, " I have my ways", I knkw how to get good net on Tuesdays and Thursdays on school days from 2:25 to 4:00

Today I will begin the progress of the skyblock spawn, halo you will need to send me a list of all the items you want in the shop, how much they cost, how much you get back for selling, and make sure that the world has the thing that prevents users from bringing items from other worlds into the skyblock world. Trust me halo, you know my saying, " I have my ways", I knkw how to get good net on Tuesdays and Thursdays on school days from 2:25 to 4:00

The plugin that stops people from bringing stuff into another world is multiverse inventory as long as that plugin is Set up correctly everything should be fine

about the new survival, when I logged in I was still in the new survival world so I would suggest to reset the login or something

about the new survival, when I logged in I was still in the new survival world so I would suggest to reset the login or something

I may just do some renaming and that ought to fix it.