Become a premium member to remove ads
Icaro_560

Nether Skyblock

4 posts in this topic

The minecraft 1.16 , nether update brought more life to the nether, with new biomes and cool stuff. With that been said, i suggest updating the nether in skyblock too, with new economy based on basalt (can be made from a generator, similar to the cobblestone), new quests and a way to change the biome.

Thanks for the attention.

Edited by Icaro_560

Hello, and thank you for your suggestion!

While I genuinely do think your suggestion would be a good update to Skyblock and assure quality of life, unfortunately, that is not within our control. The plugin we use for it is maintained by someone who is not within Chaotic United, and as a result, we are not able to implement custom features (at the moment). If we ever decide to rewrite Skyblock for ourselves, we will definitely take your suggestion into consideration.

10 hours ago, esponshadow1 said:

Hello, and thank you for your suggestion!

While I genuinely do think your suggestion would be a good update to Skyblock and assure quality of life, unfortunately, that is not within our control. The plugin we use for it is maintained by someone who is not within Chaotic United, and as a result, we are not able to implement custom features (at the moment). If we ever decide to rewrite Skyblock for ourselves, we will definitely take your suggestion into consideration.

thanks for the reply, but isn't there a way to at least update the skyshop or make a new one? I mean, the skyshop is kinda incomplete, at the point that there is beehive to sell but you cant get bees and i think that use basalt to buy nether things would be really cool.

Edited by Icaro_560

3 hours ago, Icaro_560 said:

thanks for the reply, but isn't there a way to at least update the skyshop or make a new one? I mean, the skyshop is kinda incomplete, at the point that there is beehive to sell but you cant get bees and i think that use basalt to buy nether things would be really cool.

The SkyBlock shop will be getting some new stuff added when the spawn is rebuilt, which is currently in-progress. Can't give any specific ETA but it's coming soon™