Become a premium member to remove ads
Windwhistle

The Definitive Durite Guide

1 post in this topic

Important: To see Durite's custom textures you will NEED Optifine! You may download that here!

Hello lovelies!

I made new toys for you guys, and it seems like only a handful of you actually know about it. So, I have decided to make this lovely little guide for you so that you can start your hunt for Durite, the strongest material on Chaotic United!

(yes even stronger than netherite, don't let the tool stats fool you.)

Let's start with some background on how to find some...

First, you'll need a Netherite Pickaxe (or a Durite Pick) to mine the Durite. Keep in mind; Silk Touch does work on Durite Ore.

You can find Durite Ore in craters like this:

8a28965530bdc4449fca8892f1325b2b.png

The craters all lead to one large impact zone! The person who finds this can have Owner on W i n d F r o n t i e r :

(@KiranFuryPhoenix otherwise known as IlphenDai is the first to have found it!)

ad43402e84114508bd8cd867d8749831.png

Confused on what W i n d F r o n t i e r is? I don't care, we're moving on.

P.S using dynmap can help you locate the craters ;)

But Wandwaffle, why do I want Durite!?

Well, for starters, if you have OptiFine installed and you accepted our custom server resource pack, you're gonna look like this:

fbd0c72658b3d8f859476c9a96be1f72.png

Damn that looks cooler than a polar bear (;) ) but what does Durite do!?

Durite Sword: Does a total of 9 damage points per hit. The tool will say it does 7 damage, don't let that fool you.

Durite Pickaxe: Will mine a 3x3 area of natural stone blocks. (Andesite, Granite, Stone, etc)

Durite Shovel: Same as pickaxe, but with dirt blocks.

Durite Axe: Same as two above, but with wood blocks. (kinda useless cuz veinminer but whatev)

Durite Hammer: This is a brand new item that acts similar to Grifblock's Gravity Hammer!

Durite Hoe: Will till a 3x3 area of grass/dirt. Can also act as a growing agent like Bone Meal to crops by right-clicking them.

Durite Bow: A bow crafted with Durite instead of sticks. This bow can achieve a level higher than a fully drawn critical arrow.

Durite Armor: Will store the damage you take into a brand new attack that you can unleash by right clicking an entity!

Durite Elytra: Allows you to boost yourself while in flight by punching the air. (like the firework does, but without it)

Durite Hopper: A filtered hopper! Click on the filter item inside of the hopper with the item you want to set or remove from the filter. Click on the filter item to set it to a not filter.

Ok that's all cool...but how do I craft it?

Most of the crafting recipes are the same as all the other vanilla items with the exception of a few items.

Here's a few noteworthy crafting recipes:

df178a8b04b69adc99766859ba37b7ab.png

8faeec6cfe90dbfcabed700b74e21289.png

450ae4fc1e2b7cbe8cf123a947cfd3a6.png

37877f94678500b356b3bf7719db09b9.png

5b26a87382d095e83c7f9952ffee8b4d.png

I think that covers most of it, friends!

If you have any questions about Durite, please don't hesitate to ask me. :)