Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
DontBeSoHoty

DontBeSoHoty - Ban Appeal

3 posts in this topic

Server: Discord
Username: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee#0001
Banned By: Wolfbitez
Reason: Ear rape, talking spanish
Have you been banned before?: More than 3 times
Why should you be unbanned?:

I have learned my lesson, after all this 3 years it has been without talking to Halo, and other staff including members. I can agree I was 11 and I was acting in-mature and selfish; after all I have grow up and I have learn so many things throughout the year’s not communicating with Chiotic United.

Is there anything else you want to say?: I miss y’all
What would you do if you were unbanned?: Act mature and don’t act stupid and childish

Unfortunately, our administration team has determined that, for the time being, you are to remain banned from our Discord.

Keep in mind you are still free to use our Forums and Minecraft server as you desire, the bans do not extend to there.