Become a premium member to remove ads
AwakenedRage

Community Meeting

3 posts in this topic

Hi all. We're having quite a few issues around here lately due to certain upset staff members tainting the community quite a bit. Unfortunately although this is a small group of people, they have affected a large percentage of our users, spreading false rumors, and posting inappropriate content on our services. That's not all, though! We'll also be discussing other things (hopefully on a lighter note) and we invite you to join us in this discussion tomorrow at 6 PM, Central time. At the time this is posted it is around 10:06 PM in the timezone.

You are welcome to participate in the conversation on a live thread which will be posted on the forums around the same time and will be advertised on the discussion. But to receive live feed on the discussion You will have to inform me t by emailing [email protected]  and making it explicitly clear that you want to join the conversation. We may also welcome certain trusted users to speak to us personally, however we are being very delicate with these opportunities due to recent events. As a result we are prohibiting ND Staff from participating and will not be taking questions from them.(We are not being biased towards Nuclear District, however we feel that when this is regarding a staff members personal life that they should be left out of this). 

Hopefully all of our moderators will be in attendance and we welcome any Demoria Online staff members to join us in our talking session, and it would actually be encouraged due to recent events regarding the server as well. Feel free to PM me with an official account here on the forums for details! All of you are welcome, whether you are old or new on that staff team. We'd love to hear from you.

Requirements:

You must message me with your official email on the forums

You must use a Non Proxied IP

You Must include your Skype name on the email.

This discussion will be PG rated and we suggest if you are under 14 years old that you do not attend.

I am going to assume and hope I won't need to email you (considering I am the damn owner and all XD)

If you for whatever reason want me to email then you're retarded and I'll do it later when I get home kthxbai