Reporting Effectively

To submit a report, click the 'Submit a Report' subforum link below this message.

Please keep in mind that Reports are NOT for reporting bugs, glitches, or errors! They are ONLY meant for reporting rule violations by other players.

Additionally, keep in mind that:

• Reporting behavior you specifically don't like will (most likely) get you nowhere
  • Reports without any proof provided will be ignored
  • Reports should be written in a professional manner and not attack anyone involved. Regardless of if someone is breaking rules or not, it doesn't give you the right to stop acting civil when talking about them

Become a premium member to remove ads
Mikey

zim82

5 posts in this topic

Continuously telling the helper that I am using a bow and annoying him even though I haven't done anything as such. I believe it is because I am asian and he is being racist toward me. (Helper was 16dbaxter) I believe that he should be punished for false reports and for being racist.

http://gyazo.com/29bf1226de743285400649be87cccce9

Continuously telling the helper that I am using a bow and annoying him even though I haven't done anything as such. I believe it is because I am asian and he is being racist toward me. (Helper was 16dbaxter) I believe that he should be punished for false reports and for being racist.

http://gyazo.com/29bf1226de743285400649be87cccce9

How am I being racist?

Is there a problem for having a typo? I dont even know what "disanled" means. C'mon!

Bax knows what happened. Just ask him if you want info.

Report Denied,

This thread will now be closed. We only accused you of griefing, due to being someone that executed a // command.

Whoops wrong racist incident ._.

To the point

Nobody was being racist towards you in a harssing way, they were trying to do it in a jokingly way. If this happens again contact a staff member, because as of right now we are unable to find crediable evidence.