Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
Hoty

Ban Appeal

9 posts in this topic

Server:Discord

Username: Hoty
Banned By: Staff
Reason: Mass of Ear Rape
Appeal: As i was a inmature little kid that was 12 years old I was just joking around the Discord. In that case I have matured a lot in particular and Im not here again to do those again. I am nearly turning 14. (Witch some staff think im 11)

This isn’t the first time we’ve heard “I’ve matured” from you... how do we know that you’re not going to do this again? IF we do unban you I would suggest putting you on a 1 strike system for a while.

17 hours ago, lipinskip123 said:

This isn’t the first time we’ve heard “I’ve matured” from you... how do we know that you’re not going to do this again? IF we do unban you I would suggest putting you on a 1 strike system for a while.

It can work like that put me on strike 1

You have had multiple chances to "prove yourself". Every time of which you end up getting banned for doing something wrong. Last time it was excessive spam and ear rape.  How were you 12 when you were banned but now your almost 14? Please explain

My mistake off misspelled I was 13. But mostly all staff think I am not old enough to have “Discord” witch I am 14. I already have proofed my DOT witch for me it is enough evidence to tell staff i am not under age under “Discord TOS”

Hi Hotty, after discussion with the staff team I’m afraid we’re gonna have to deny your ban appeal... We have given you a lot of chances to change and you keep breaking the rules. I’m going to close and deny this .