Become a premium member to remove ads
AwakenedRage

Away for 2 Weeks

7 posts in this topic

I am currently out of the server center dealing with Midterms and then I am heading straight to Florida on Vacation after.

I know I’m supposed to say that I’ll have limited access to email and Skype won’t be able to respond until I return — but that’s not true. My Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini  will be with me and I can respond if I need to. And I recognize that with this community I’ll probably need to interrupt my vacation from time to time to deal with something urgent.

That said, I promised my mom that I am going to try to disconnect, get away and enjoy our vacation as much as possible. So, I’m going to experiment with something new. I’m going to leave the decision in your hands.

• If your email truly is urgent and you need a response while I’m on vacation, please resend it to [email protected] and I’ll try to respond to it promptly.
  • If you think someone else at Ruletech Games might be able to help you, feel free to email my Director of Technology, Collin ([email protected]) and he will try to point you in the right direction.
  • If somebody screams "HELP JESUS CHRIST HELP!" and the server goes down, hope someone pulls a nuke and gets it back online within 24 hours before moving to the next step
  • In case the server goes down and nobody pulls a nuke call 219-512-9139 Just note this is a Skype to-go number and is not my actual phone number (Isn't dox worthy :P)
  • During the week I am typically Online at 9:55 to 10:30 during the school days and will usually respond to email at that time.
  • If all else fails, go bitch at MCAnvil at PLAY.MCANVIL.NET