Become a premium member to remove ads
DontBeSoHotty

Banned

11 posts in this topic

I am sorry what I have done in the last few days while I was at the ‘Chiotic United’ Discord server. As halo’s birthday is comming up I want him to tell him happy birthday and no longer break rules. 

 

 

 

 Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a reply on your last appeal type post. And it was clearly stated that you won't be accepted back into the Discord until you are of age that the terms have. It was also stated that if we knowingly have someone young in the server the server can be deleted by Discord themselves. I will repost the reply.

--- AwakenedRage Posted January 2

HI Hoty,

 

 

Unfortunately, a couple weeks ago you circumvented our ban measures on our Discord when I explicitly told you to work out the ban appeal with me one on one or with Halo. But the main problem that we found out was your age, you lied to multiple staff members about your age and with your current age you are not even supposed to have a Discord account.  Additionally, since we last spoke, Discord;s twitter came out with a statement saying that servers that are knowingly to have underage members using Discord will have their server and account deleted by Discord.  

 

It is with this information that I must deny your ban appeal. I would suggest appealing your ban when you turn 13, since an ample amount of time would have passed and you would be old enough to have a Discord account. But please remember next time to use the ban appeal form. 

 

Sorry,, but I hope you have a happy new years,

---

Please do not create another appeal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've had numerous incidents on our Discord server, and we've heard this same tale before. I'm sorry to say that this appeal will be getting a rejection for today, and I doubt many others will have any qualms about that verdict. Time and time again, you've blasted out our eardrums, played music, and generally gotten on people's nerves. People got tired of it and so action was taken. 😕

 

You are more than free to continue playing on our MC servers providing you follow the rules, and you're welcome to continue interacting with the community here via the forums.

 

Your best bet is to give it a while when it comes to appealing from Discord. Utilize our other services in the meantime if you like. Also please, use the provided format for creating an appeal the next time. Despite Jayden's statement of "Don't make another appeal", I am entirely open and aware that, given time, people can grow out of their ways. There was a time where both I and Alycat were banned and had no place within Chaotic United, and we eventually became the ones to run the show.

 

Other staff are free to comment if they desire, but regardless of what they say the verdict is going to be a rejection, for now. Give it time. As I said before, it's not the end of the world. You still have access to the rest of CU's services - MC, forums, and so on and you're welcome to play and use them as you wish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, haloman30 said:

You've had numerous incidents on our Discord server, and we've heard this same tale before. I'm sorry to say that this appeal will be getting a rejection for today, and I doubt many others will have any qualms about that verdict. Time and time again, you've blasted out our eardrums, played music, and generally gotten on people's nerves. People got tired of it and so action was taken. 😕

 

You are more than free to continue playing on our MC servers providing you follow the rules, and you're welcome to continue interacting with the community here via the forums.

 

Your best bet is to give it a while when it comes to appealing from Discord. Utilize our other services in the meantime if you like. Also please, use the provided format for creating an appeal the next time. Despite Jayden's statement of "Don't make another appeal", I am entirely open and aware that, given time, people can grow out of their ways. There was a time where both I and Alycat were banned and had no place within Chaotic United, and we eventually became the ones to run the show.

 

Other staff are free to comment if they desire, but regardless of what they say the verdict is going to be a rejection, for now. Give it time. As I said before, it's not the end of the world. You still have access to the rest of CU's services - MC, forums, and so on and you're welcome to play and use them as you wish.

The statement of not making an appeal is for the current time being. But further on down the track sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Hotty, Some of the things I noticed about your situation is that you seem to be under aged. This is against Discord's new policy and the server owner can get banned and the server could get deleted if the owner willingly knew that you were underaged we can get into some serious trouble. Now instead of telling us the truth about your age you lied to us and put this community in danger and Halo's account in danger too. I also see people are getting real tired of your ear rape and you being annoying so I suggest when you're old enough you should consider trying not the be annoying. I also suggest that you stop the lying because you could have destroyed the community not only that but you lied to the community and it's staff. 
Have a good day and I will see you when you are of age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just going to put this to rest, but he had confirmed with Halo that he was not underaged.  Other than that, everything else stands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So then I suggest that Hotty fixes his behavior. Some people just want to talk without getting their eardrums blasted by loud shit while they are talking, They also do not like people getting on their nerves I especially don't like that. I would suggest you fix that and then you can make another appeal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well over this september I am going to be 14, and I am over the age that ‘Discord’ Term Of Age my parents allowed me to have Discord for a reason. So to all staff members think I am not old enought well I am 13 again, I have been reapeated over & over again. Why would I lie about my age. Well 1 reason that I would not tell my age is for a reason that I dont know or dont feel like to say it publicly. Thank You.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But alright I understand and Bye. 😣Before I go happy birthday earlier Halo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason you are banned is because time and time again, you've blasted out our eardrums, played music, and generally gotten on people's nerves. People got tired of it and so action was taken. 
You are welcome to come back once you are mature and don't just come back because you want to, Come back when you have matured and will stop being annoying and ear raping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lipinskip123 said:

The reason you are banned is because time and time again, you've blasted out our eardrums, played music, and generally gotten on people's nerves. People got tired of it and so action was taken. 
You are welcome to come back once you are mature and don't just come back because you want to, Come back when you have matured and will stop being annoying and ear raping.

 

I think he gets it man.

 

19 hours ago, DontBeSoHotty said:

But alright I understand and Bye. 😣Before I go happy birthday earlier Halo.

 

Thanks, and as I said before, you're welcome to keep using forums and MC if you like. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.