Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
DontBeSoHoty

Reply on my last Report

5 posts in this topic

I cannot see the reply that the staff member replied so can I be send a screenshot of the reply's of my last report to my discord, please.

Thank You

IRS^OOL#0901

9 hours ago, AwakenedRage said:

HI Hoty,

Unfortunately, a couple weeks ago you circumvented our ban measures on our Discord when I explicitly told you to work out the ban appeal with me one on one or with Halo. But the main problem that we found out was your age, you lied to multiple staff members about your age and with your current age you are not even supposed to have a Discord account.  Additionally, since we last spoke, Discord;s twitter came out with a statement saying that servers that are knowingly to have underage members using Discord will have their server and account deleted by Discord.  

It is with this information that I must deny your ban appeal. I would suggest appealing your ban when you turn 13, since an ample amount of time would have passed and you would be old enough to have a Discord account. But please remember next time to use the ban appeal form. 

Sorry,, but I hope you have a happy new years,

This is the reply michael gave to your previous appeal.

The fact he made a whole new forum instead of scrolling down or asking in the last one -,- 

4 hours ago, Evosite7 said:

The fact he made a whole new forum instead of scrolling down or asking in the last one -,- 

no the theme was using was broken and not showing posts and whatnot properly, which reminds me i should probably fix that