Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
WindwhistlesFifthAccount

Discord Ban Appeal (actually serious)

5 posts in this topic

Here is my opinion on the ban, I do not honestly care if you return or if you don't get to. You caused a lot of damage and destroyed friendships and even divided the community, we let you back despite the fact I had pretty much permanently banned you, afterwards you attacked halo and made a fool of yourself. If your done being toxic, done causing drama, and done overall being a troll then the team can make a decision to let you back.  I do believe in chances. But it's up to the team when you get it considering the severity of the situation. 

P.S you honestly owe haloman30 an apology, considering you shit talked his hard ass work. If you even want to consider returning.

I agree someone who has worked hard to keep this community going and has put in a lot of hard work just to receive being talked rudely about is Unacceptable You do owe Halo a apology