Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
emaru2

Discord Ban Appeal

3 posts in this topic

Hi Wind. you can stop your charade,

You were banned for ban evasion of your previous behavior on the server from the past two years in which multiple rules were broken. We had realized that your account was on our server yesterday and banned you in accordance with our rules. Due to to the multiple severe offenses you are not allowed to make an appeal.

Sincerely,

Michael

Seeing as you haven't responded Wind, I am closing this topic and banning your account.

Also we have banned the service you used for a disposable email address.