Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
DontBeSoHoty

BANNED (DISCORRRRRRDDD)

2 posts in this topic

I was banned, I understand my consequences & I've learned now from them since I'm a teenager now. I am sorry for Illegally breaking rules, that I've should not broken or talked about it. 

Sorry CU PLATFORM

Lovely

-TSNNinkago1 (ign)

Please submit an appeal using the proper format by filling out this form.

That form will auto-generate a new topic in Ban Appeals, which you can check for any updates on your suspension.

(NOTE THIS IS ONLY A SPECIFIC CASE FOR HOTY)
Por favor, presente una apelación utilizando el formato adecuado llenando este formulario.

Ese formulario generará automáticamente un nuevo tema en Ban Appeals (Apelar apelaciones), que puede verificar si hay actualizaciones en su suspensión. Hacerlo en ingles