Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
DontBeSoHoty

DontBeSoHoty - Ban Appeal

3 posts in this topic

Server: CU
Username: CUForLIfe
Banned by: Haloman30
Reason: “Advertising”
Appeal:

I sont know why did halo man banned me for over just advertising. When that happend i was in “spectaor mode” in mod arena. After i got killed i said to my friend to go to play.**************.com. But i dont know why did i got perm banned. That was supposed to be atleast temp banned, istead of permantly ban.

Thank U

Ur wife (DontBeSoHoty)

a14ba1ae5d5080710cd51ed250d801fc.png

This is from the ingame rules, note how it says "You will be banned immediately.". Advertising has been and always will be a rule where you get permanently banned upon doing so. I will wait for other staff to overview this and drop some feedback before I make a decision, but you do need to keep these rules in mind. Ignorance to the rules is not an excuse. I would also appreciate an actual appeal instead of just "i dont know why i was banned, it should have been a temp ban".

I do believe that DontBeSoHoty has had problems in the past listening to rules. When in discord voice chat, he always mic spams, hot mics, from what i know ear rape has not been a big problem with hoty in voice. Its just hoty  doesn't know how to follow rules. It  does make sense to  me that advertising is a big offense. Because thats giving other servers free publicity. If there would ever be any advertising on the server im pretty sure it would be Haloman30 making deals with other servers to advertise each other. Thats if any advertising ever goes on. At CU there  is no free publicity for any server of any kind.