Become a premium member to remove ads
Staaaalkz

Something To Deal With The Lag?

5 posts in this topic

Any advice? Back then i was playing through my pc but now my pc is broken... yet all i have is a old laptop and it has an intel graphic card... 4GB ram but it isnt enough... its still laging... particulary in the spawn zone

Any advice?

Cheers

Stalkz

Any advice? Back then i was playing through my pc but now my pc is broken... yet all i have is a old laptop and it has an intel graphic card... 4GB ram but it isnt enough... its still laging... particulary in the spawn zone

Any advice?

Cheers

Stalkz

Well, one problem; check your processor speed. Usually if its low (Anywhere from 1.3GHz and lower) it will run slow. USUALLY. Also, check your RAM speed. If it is low, about 333MHz, yes, it will run slow. You will maybe want to either upgrade that, or just lower your Minecraft settings, as 16dbaxter has stated beforehand. Yes, OptiFine sometimes does help, but I personally don't use it.

Frankly i dont have any monie... im saving some for my band events and stuff

And im planning to become VIP asap and its not my laptop... my dad wont allowed me to customized anything lmao its only on the spawnzone tho since the survival works just fine