Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

Changes to UAC

1 post in this topic

As many of you know, Chaotic United and United AlyCraft have merged recently. After reviewing the way things worked on unitedalycraft.com, ranks, posts, etc, I have decided some changes are going to have to be made. The current changes are as follows:

• Staff - Staff ranks WILL NOT carry over here by default. This is becasue Alycat would accept every app submitted. Unfortunately, I do not know many of you, UAC Staff. If you want your rank back, please copy and paste the given format and make a new post. DO NOT USE THE "PARAGRAPH" FORMAT. Posts in paragraph format will be ignored. If you want to be reinstated please do it correctly. Like this:

Question1: <answer> 

Question2: <answer>

• Servers - The primary UAC server will not be KaizerCraft. The main server will be mc.chaoticunited.net. We are still determining the fate of KaizerCraft now. If you want to voice your poinion feel free to do so in the forums.

• Ranks - Many ranks, including those such as U.A.C. Friends, Operator, and etc. are not and will not be created here. Staff rank equivalents are as follows:

Administrator

Does not transfer, only given to select people. Currently includes GeneralKnapp

U.A.C. Owner

Founder

WebDev

Developer

Manager

Global Moderator

Owner

U.A.C. Friends

Co-Owner

Operator

Admin

Minecraft Moderator

Gaming Staff

Helper

Helper

Premium

Premium

Registered users

Format:

NEW RANK

OLD RANK

• Server Application - Server Application, a feature available on UAC, will not be in place here. You may suggest good deals on any server hosts, but if you try to have your server become the primary Chaotic United server, you will be ignored. We/I prefer to own our servers, and I myself would rather have a server owned by Chaotic United itself, instead of being a sub-portion of some other server. We will remain as-is, so, unless you have a desire to irritate the owner of Chaotic United, please do not post asking if you could be our server provider. Thank you.

That is the list of changes coming to UAC at the moment. More may come or be revoked  at any time.

If this is your first time at Chaotic United, please read the rules by clicking on the Rules tab at the top or the word Rules at the bottom.