Become a premium member to remove ads
BlarFlargen

New Gamemodes for CU

New Gamemode Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these gamemodes/minigames would you play if we added them? You may and are encouraged to choose multiple answers.

• Prison
    • Factions
    • Spleef
    • Rush (Like Battlefield)
    • KitPVP
    • Skywars
    • Other PVP gamemodes
    • Capture the flag
    • Zombie survival
    • MobArena

19 posts in this topic

I'm taking to poll to find out what you, the people of CU, want in terms of gamemodes for our Minecraft server. This poll is important as it will help us determine which gamemode we should add next so please take it seriously.

3 hours ago, alycat said:

I'd play em all.

Kinda would have preferred if Owners/Admins didn't vote, as the poll is to decide what we end up working on - our personal views on what WE want on the server, if it isn't what the community wants, takes a backseat to what they want. Ie, if noone cares about skywars but really want Zombie Survival and SG, we aren't going to just work on SkyWars and then the others. We are going to work on ZS and SG and if we really want to we can put SW in after that. Just an example. In terms of this poll, you voting once for everything just kinda dilutes it.

Nooooooooo Factions plesaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

20 minutes ago, Blizzardbball said:

Factions is an option but the problem is nobody plays it, and we have removed/added it 3 times before. There is going to need to be a good amount of demand for me to bring it back again.

4 hours ago, Blizzardbball said:

Why not? Factions was pretty popular on old CU before it closed and early. It's honestly a really fun game mode that can sustain itself after it gets started. 

10 hours ago, Windwhistle said:

PvP should just stay out of CU unless there's really high demand for it. Just my personal opinion.

well seeing as 2 of the 3 top modes are PvP based....

I bet that Factions would be a really big hit if it was added. I feel that the people would wipe the salt off their shoulders and go play it and have just as much fun.

2 minutes ago, Blizzardbball said:

I bet that Factions would be a really big hit if it was added. I feel that the people would wipe the salt off their shoulders and go play it and have just as much fun.

But we've been through this like 3 times and im hearing no demand for it beyond you. We will add facs if there is real demand but right now Im not seeing any.

I agree with Blar and Blizzard, but Halo has a point. It wouldn't be worth adding if we only have the three of us in there. Try and bring some other people on board who will DEFINITELY play. I'm sure that will motivate him

3 hours ago, BlarFlargen said:

I don't understand what's with the PvP hate. Factions and other PvP game modes are great. 

2 hours ago, XxxMadManzxxX said:

I agree with Blar and Blizzard, but Halo has a point. It wouldn't be worth adding if we only have the three of us in there. Try and bring some other people on board who will DEFINITELY play. I'm sure that will motivate him

Pretty much what madman said.

I don't have any issue with factions. Smaller arena-based PvP modes that players setup themselves work fine and I will probably set those up just for the hell of it. But factions is boring with only a few people.

If we were to have a bigger audience for factions I would be glad to add it, but with no tangible demand on this poll and beyond there just isn't a reason for it to be a focus.