Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

I *MAY* be Taking a Break.

4 posts in this topic

As most of the staff know, this past weekend has been rough on us. I am considering taking a small break from it all in order to recover. There was an incident that occurred which left an air of depression and darkness surrounding the CU staff. Some of you know what it is, three of you were involved directly. If you don't know, or weren't there Saturday, you won't be told. It is for security reasons of the person involved. And I promised that person that I wouldn't be the one to spread the information. If you know of this, do not tell anyone, at all, ever, or you will be at the least removed from staff, and most likely banned from CU for a long time. If you are a staff member, you are not required to attend to normal duties (not that there are actually any anyway). If you absolutely need to contact me because the world is ending, or if shit is about to hit the fan, or some other imminent crisis, you can contact me one of the following ways:

Steam: haloman5000

Xbox LIVE: haloman5000

I believe I speak for everyone when I say I just need some time to recover. I may log on to the server occasionally during this time, but don't expect to see the traditional, happy, full-of-life haloman30. You might get a slight chuckle out of me, but other than that...

I just need some time alone. Thank you for understanding.  :crying:

Edited by haloman30
Clarification.

CU will continue to run, because I'm already used to these type's of events and won't be as affected as you are. This is due to the fact that this isn't my first experience regarding a fatality or a death of someone close.  One of our developer's as you might know passed away last August, and with his parents partially blaming me for the incident (because I could of prevented it, if I gave someone else the extra work I gave him that day he would of been somewhere else) , I know exactly how your feeling right now. It took me 2 weeks to get over the thought of his death. I won't be on until later, but it you need someone to talk to let me know.

Take your time and hope you feel better,

~ Michael

If you need to contact me ASAP email me at [email protected]

Alycat feels better! ^.^ sorta. Got alot I will be working out for CU, INCLUEDS, a xboxlive gameplay app... No spoilers for this yet also, making minicamps and things compatible for 1.7.10 and all with redstone compatible for singlal players, and some other cool in game add ons, now WHILE I work hard on this stuff, note if you manange to download and stuff, And you wana distribute it, GIMMI CREDIT, cause all this will be thought out a done by trail and error, I wont use anyone's stuff unless you msg me the idea and I will give you credit and see if I can make your idea work, alot of other things I shall work on, purhaps not just mc.

Alycat feels better! ^.^ sorta. Got alot I will be working out for CU, INCLUEDS, a xboxlive gameplay app... No spoilers for this yet also, making minicamps and things compatible for 1.7.10 and all with redstone compatible for singlal players, and some other cool in game add ons, now WHILE I work hard on this stuff, note if you manange to download and stuff, And you wana distribute it, GIMMI CREDIT, cause all this will be thought out a done by trail and error, I wont use anyone's stuff unless you msg me the idea and I will give you credit and see if I can make your idea work, alot of other things I shall work on, purhaps not just mc.

Just FYI, Chaotic United is NOT having anything Xbox-related other than just discussion, which is already implemented.