Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest MyHobos

Woah

16 posts in this topic

Guest MyHobos

Wow its been awhile, I see that y'all are still doing what you do best, as usual. How's everyone been? I seemed to have missed some big stuff when I was gone. For those that don't know me I was here in the pre-stoneharry problem days of CU and a part of ND when it first started for awhile. I dropped MC and gaming cuz of some personal problems and disappeared but I think I owe y'all a visit :P

Myhobos :D omergod.  Its great, like.. crying type great that your here. I'm in tears. *sniff sniff* welcome back.  I KNOW you definitely remember me, also something you may not know, I know you were also apart of uac, and may have been wondering, where's it at, well it's here on ND and CU.

Guest MyHobos
27 minutes ago, alycat said:

Myhobos :D omergod.  Its great, like.. crying type great that your here. I'm in tears. *sniff sniff* welcome back.  I KNOW you definitely remember me, also something you may not know, I know you were also apart of uac, and may have been wondering, where's it at, well it's here on ND and CU.

Yeah I was wondering cuz I heard y'all combined and stuff, seems like I missed all the fun :P

Guest MyHobos
12 hours ago, 16dbaxter said:

What's up dude haven't seen you in awhile :P

Yeah its been a looonngg time eh? XD

Guest MyHobos
1 hour ago, 16dbaxter said:

what has it been a year ?

Something like that I suppose

Guest MyHobos
5 hours ago, 16dbaxter said:

So you been chilling out ? :P

Yeah buddy, getting a feel for life and all that :P

How ya been?

Myhobos, remember when you where a manager at U.A.C? Good times eh? The site is still up believe it or not. :P

11 hours ago, MyHobos said:

Yeah buddy, getting a feel for life and all that :P

How ya been?

Pretty good, I have a decent car to go places and a job to get the money to pay for gas and bills and sometimes stuff

Guest MyHobos
1 hour ago, 16dbaxter said:

Pretty good, I have a decent car to go places and a job to get the money to pay for gas and bills and sometimes stuff

Ayy lmao nice one, I'm still stuck bussing and subwaying cuz insurance is terrible