Become a premium member to remove ads
Atomicbeast101

Presidential Canidates

12 posts in this topic

No politics arguments allowed here.

I want to see everyone's opinion on who you think should be the next USA president. You can google up the list of USA candidate presidents.

No, Alex can't be the president. I'm sorry to break your heart.

Adam

Anyone but Trump. The American stereotype isn't the most positive already, he'll only make it worse. Did the guy even go to school?

Guest shadowdeath24

@Alex i agree with you trump can not be the president of the usa!!

Bernie Sanders

5 minutes ago, Atomicbeast101 said:

That may be true, but I'm concerned about Bernie's plan with all free stuff in America.

True but the bigger problem is who is gonna do better Bernie or Trump i'd honestly put some trust into Bernie sense he was actually in parts of the government at points but people are unpredictable. But I am putting my vote into him or someone else. I will NOT be voting for trump or hillary clinton

I was walking to school. I stop on a corner and wait for the light. This kid comes out of his mothers car and waits next to me for the light. His mother pulls up at the intersection. She calls him. He replies "Yes Mother..." She sticks her whole head out of the window and yells "FEEL THE BERN IAN!!". I'm so ♥♥♥♥ing done with everything,...

13 hours ago, 16dbaxter said:

True but the bigger problem is who is gonna do better Bernie or Trump i'd honestly put some trust into Bernie sense he was actually in parts of the government at points but people are unpredictable. But I am putting my vote into him or someone else. I will NOT be voting for trump or hillary clinton

Amen, free stuff sounds good.