Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

Alpha_xchi3fx17 Ban Appeal

8 posts in this topic

Ban appeal posted on behalf of alpha_xchi3fx17

Server:  Chaotic  united
Username:  ALPHA_chi3fx17
Banned By:  Mike Micheal and Halo
Reason:  For abusing world edit and placing male genitalia over the server
Appeal:  I'm am truly sorry for desecrating your beloved server for a hope of a temporary source of amusement I hope to see your server grow and thrive and I am truly sorry

I would deny his appeal, because of 2 incidents outside of the MC server recently.

1) His False ban to my developer account on Xbox Live was pretty hard to deal with because I actually got banned.

2) I don't approve of his previous behavior, which I will not be making public on the forum. But point is, I feel like he will just cause trouble that will become an annoyance.

Its your choice, but thats just my opinion.

Appeal denied. Why? There is no reason to be world-editing "male genitalia" all over the server. Even if you do apologize, it doesn't change anything, not when we have to go in and get rid of it by hand. If the world-edit was something that would have come in handy, instead of using it for pasting male genitalia, then there would be no problem. No offense, but I believe that you brought on this ban and earned it yourself.

~ James / Esponshadow1

CU Moderator

Then I would have denied 💀😆 like unless you know the guy and already approved, in wich XD he sent the appeal to you, why not just post it himself.

............ You must know the guy for him to get you to post his ban appeal.... Weird.