Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

Factions Separate from Survival

1 post in this topic

A while back I was going to try and make some changes to split Factions from survival, mainly due to the itemspawning, etc.

This change has been implemented just now (almost). Those of you who can, I will need to temporarily demote you to a member rank to ensure the permissions are working correctly. Then, if all is well, I will reopen the Factions portal.

What about protection, Halo man?

I am aware that most of you use factions to do antigrief without a WorldGuard needed. I have went ahead and added Residence for survival protection. You will be unable to make faction claims in the survival world, however existing claims WILL remain. If you want, you can move your factions to the actual factions world, and I can set a WorldGuard on any current builds that need it (or you can just use Residence). Also please ignore the "~Wilderness" notifications on Survival, I assure you that factions commands are disabled. All donor perms will only work on Survival.

If you ever have any suggestions, please post them in the Suggestions & Feedback forum!