Reporting Effectively

To submit a report, click the 'Submit a Report' subforum link below this message.

Please keep in mind that Reports are NOT for reporting bugs, glitches, or errors! They are ONLY meant for reporting rule violations by other players.

Additionally, keep in mind that:

• Reporting behavior you specifically don't like will (most likely) get you nowhere
  • Reports without any proof provided will be ignored
  • Reports should be written in a professional manner and not attack anyone involved. Regardless of if someone is breaking rules or not, it doesn't give you the right to stop acting civil when talking about them

Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Minij0ker

Vile Chat 2015

4 posts in this topic

Guest Minij0ker

Offender's Name(s): vuk_killer99 / NeonGapple

Reason: Clogging the chat with useless / vulgar nonsense. 

Proof: http://gyazo.com/3ee4410e2ca38aad57169622c0b05a77  /  http://gyazo.com/fb40808a8b6821fd83493890e24232da

Action: Bar of soap? Not really my decision, up to Staff.

Note: Not even sure if this qualifies as "breaking the rules". However, I havn't played on ND in quite a fairly long time (that is, up until now). Immediately upon entering the server this is what I see. Not exactly the greatest reason to come back, now is it? Long story short: I think I'll try again in a few more months. >.>

I'll have a chat with Vuk and ask what he has to say about this. Contacting him can be difficult given that has last forum activity was in 2014, if you happen to see him tell him to read his PMs.

This more or less solves it:

I wasnt using offensive language against mimi, neongapple killed me and candy while we were afk, and took our stuff.Then neon spoke about some hacks etc, we were both mad so we used offensive words.Also, i'd like to add that me and neon are good friends now, he even apologised me and gave me all my items now, he understood none likes dutchbags.