Become a premium member to remove ads
Kendev

ND Updates: MC servers...

12 posts in this topic

I know, you all probably thinking: WHAAAAAT? Another ND Update already?

Yes, yes indeed. As you all may already know, we are setting up 2 MC servers, still not 100% sure on what exactly...

But for starters, a classic MC survival will be up for public soon. Spawn is pretty much built, just some configs need to be done to certain plugins. The 2nd server we are not sure yet, currently there is a whitelisted Creative one, but we might look into migrating Creative into the Survival server, creating more space for a Modded server?...

Anyways, about the survival, here is our view of it: We want to bring back the actual old CU, as in 2011/2012 terms. We will basically have a survival server where the focus is on survival, not 50 plugins integrating games and unneeded stuff, just the basics of minecraft, with offcourse room for improvement in the future. Vanilla, as one might say...

For older members, it will provide you with a nostalgic trip in the CU house (as seen in the preview underneath), here you will find Honorable mentions (People who where well known on the server including: staff and members) and Memorable Moments (Moments in the history of CU that will stay with us forever).

I hope you guys will have a wonderfull time.

Release date Survival: Thursday July 9th!

(as soon when a releasedate is known, this will get updated, expect it in the next couple of days!)

Here a preview of the future spawn (simple, natural themed)

1dc09b0b0b114a00954f7f6ffa873d31.jpg

Falkerz and Nik are still working on the Modded server, checking the possibilities and what not.

Any suggestions are welcome in the replies, we check every opinion.

Many greetz,

Kendev

Edited by Kendev
RELEASE DATE

Man, its gonna be tough finding trees again

Nah, we are fine, trust me ive seen the map, trees everywhere (for now :) )

Man, its gonna be tough finding trees again

We'll make sure to repopulate forests given that people don't tend to replant them :)

Updated release date, its almost done...

74f3109ed7ec82b3f5e75216e85e890d.jpg

It's sad - I pretty much already threw away Minecraft. I would come, but I'd get stuck in a game I long ago gave up, so I can do other games like TF2 and KSP, and projects like a game I am making called Cubit (a 3d-morph of Tetris).