Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest ilovecars333

NBA Predictions

3 posts in this topic

Guest ilovecars333

So the NBA may have ended with the Golden State Warriors â€‹dominating the Cleveland Cavaliers away, however, the NBA 2015-2016 season has just started. With the NBA already having the 2015 draft, the odds of a team making it to the playoffs are in anyones favor. Here's a list of the first 10 draft picks.

1. Minnesota Timberwolves - Karl-Anthony Towns

2. Los Angeles Lakers - D'Angelo Russel

3. Philadelphia 76ers - Jahil Okafor

4. New York Knicks - Kristaps Porzingis

5. Orlando Magic - Mario Hezonja

6. Sacramento Kings - Willie Cauley-Stein

7. Denver Nuggets - Emmanuel Mudjay

8. Detroit Pistons - Stanley Johnson

9. Charlotte Hornets - Frank Kaminsky

10. Miami Heat - Justice Winslow

It is going to be a very interesting season for the NBA. I am predicting the Los Angeles Lakers being the most improved team, and the team most likely to make it to the playoffs. Not only are they my favorite team, but they have some of the best and youngest guards in the NBA. Jordan Clarkson, and D'Angelo Russel would make a dominant pair along with Kobe and Jeremy Lin. The Lakers are also one of the main attractions for Free Agency, so they have a good chance of getting Lamarcus Aldridge, and maybe even Dwane Wade. I personally think the Lakers will go farther than they went last year.

Comment your predictions!

Guest Nik

Lakers are the team most likely to make the playoffs???? That's blasphemous..

Personally in the west I see the warriors, thunder and clippers dominating. In the east the cavs are back and as strong as ever. If they remain healthy they're almost an assured 1 seed. I feel good about my wizards. I think they will steal the 2 seed this time but will be in close contest with the bulls and hawks. I think the conference finals in both will be clippers warriors and cavs wizards. I see the finals being clippers cavs, and I think lebron will finally bring that title home. Tho again this completely depends upon the health of that fragile team.

And then next year Kevin Durant is gonna come home to the wizards and were gonna reign as nba champs for three years in a row :) just imagine that lineup, wall, beal, Durant, somebody, gortat. That's even stronger than Cleveland's rich ass team.

My predictions for top 5 point guards:

Curry

Wall

Westbrook

Paul

Rose (I think he's gonna stay healthy finally)

My prediction for mvp:

John Wall cuz #dcRising

Finals mvp: lebron (as much as I hate him)

And that's a wrap!

Guest ilovecars333

Wizards are working on getting Kevin Durant next year, I don't think they will go far considering the Paul Pierce trade. If anything the clippers might have a chance to go through the warriors and have a chance of beating the Cavs to win the championship.

My prediction for NBA Finals: Clippers and Cavs

NBA Season MVP: Russell Westbrook

Rookie of the year: D'Angelo Russell