Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

Looking to the Future

Future Service  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What service do you want to see next?

• World of Warcraft
    • Runescape
    • Other

10 posts in this topic

It's amazing, how far we've come. Officially starting September 5, 2014, when chaoticunited.net was purchased, we have come so far in such a short time. We have gotten an IP.Board license, a fully functional Minecraft server eventually, and more recently, a TeamSpeak 3 and Mumble server. And, on April 26, 2015, we will celebrate Chaotic United's 4th Anniversary.

Before then, I want to ask you guys about the future. As in, what service do you want to see next?

Cast your votes, and if you vote "other", please reply with your suggestion. Be aware it could be some time before we set up a new service.

UPDATE:

Most likely, a WOW and RS will not be possible for a long time. If we decide to get one, Michael will leave and we will not have the MC server hosted anymore. But theres something in the works behind the scenes that ought to satisfy your need for MMORPG's. ;)

Feed the beast! You can NOT go wrong with it. Period. Much of the Minecraft community is tired of generic mini games and normal survival. I think Feed the Beast would be great in helping grow our community even bigger and better than it ever was.

Like I am setting up we also have a in game system thingy, its for Xbox 360, working it out, but it allows everyone to play together online.

Like I am setting up we also have a in game system thingy, its for Xbox 360, working it out, but it allows everyone to play together online.

This is about actual Gameservers, you cannot get things like that on a Console.