Become a premium member to remove ads
alycat

IMPORTANT!!!!

2 posts in this topic

Donations, charity! Ok, I am starting to get a feeling some of these members who say that they were premium, are lying! Also if you are lying, we will know, these ranks that you buy help run the server, site, and helps out with new equipment to add on! Also Charity for us WOULD MOST be appreciated! U.A.C is accepting charity, this charity will help with my family's bills, with internet, new computer; cause I don't have a pc to run the server off of, for personal use, such as food or new things. Later, eventually it will help me with college. YES, call mr old alycat poor if you want... The point is People expect these ranks or lie to get them and you then expecting the add ons and new servers and plugins and great hosting, ITS NOT GONNA MAGICALLY APPEAR, people donated in the old cu days, CU IS NO DIFFERENT NOW! The only thing difference is new owners and new stuff, servers cant 24/7 with out money, SO YEAH, DONATIONS WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED!

Allow me to tell everyone the dark secret:

The money going to this "charity" won't be going to the server, it will be going to bailing alycat's brother out of jail and paying his mothers/grandmother's house rent, according to alycat. This will total up to ONE MILLION DOLLARS that alycat expects you to pay. Apparently it's for college too. You can donate for the charity if you like, but just know that not a single penny will actually be supporting Chaotic United and its ever-expanding future plans. If you truly want to help the server grow, donate for a RANK at http://chaoticunited.minecraftmarket.com . This money is managed by myself alone and I can promise you every dollar goes to the server.