Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

A Public Apology

7 posts in this topic

As most of you know, I am the owner of the community known as [REDACTED]. Michael (AwakenedRage) had assumed the recent DDoS attacks on us were from Nuclear District. He informed me of this, I really didn't have any part in it. I simply sat back and watched. I didn't intervene with Michael, as I was unsure of the truth or not. I didn't really think he was correct, but again, I was not aware. But this post isn't to make myself look good, to make [REDACTED] look good, or anyone else look better. It also isn't to make Michael look bad.

The purpose of this post is for me to apologize to everyone here on behalf of Michael. Whether or not Michael apologizes himself or not is up to him. But I want to do my part, as I can be the one to take the blame being the owner of the community involved. His actions were harsh, rash, and quick to jump the gun. But either way, I am sorry that Michael was attempting to cause harm to Nuclear District. I will accept full responsibility if you believe further action is necessary. I am, at the moment, about to begin a discussion with him. I will personally see to it that this kind of thing never happens again to Nuclear District. Because, Alycat hates this place. Michael, I'm not sure of his standing to Nuclear District. But I for one do not hate it. I hope one day to once again have friendly bonds between us all. But I will not slam ND for hating Alycat, or Michael if you have such feelings. Alycat has been a trouble in the past, and has now caused damage to both [REDACTED] and Nuclear District.

I don't want our two communities to be enemies. Either way, regardless of what you think, me nor my community has anything against Nuclear District. I hope you feel the same way.

As most of you know, I am the owner of the community known as [REDACTED]. Michael (AwakenedRage) had assumed the recent DDoS attacks on us were from Nuclear District. He informed me of this, I really didn't have any part in it. I simply sat back and watched. I didn't intervene with Michael, as I was unsure of the truth or not. I didn't really think he was correct, but again, I was not aware. But this post isn't to make myself look good, to make [REDACTED] look good, or anyone else look better. It also isn't to make Michael look bad.

The purpose of this post is for me to apologize to everyone here on behalf of Michael. Whether or not Michael apologizes himself or not is up to him. But I want to do my part, as I can be the one to take the blame being the owner of the community involved. His actions were harsh, rash, and quick to jump the gun. But either way, I am sorry that Michael was attempting to cause harm to Nuclear District. I will accept full responsibility if you believe further action is necessary. I am, at the moment, about to begin a discussion with him. I will personally see to it that this kind of thing never happens again to Nuclear District. Because, Alycat hates this place. Michael, I'm not sure of his standing to Nuclear District. But I for one do not hate it. I hope one day to once again have friendly bonds between us all. But I will not slam ND for hating Alycat, or Michael if you have such feelings. Alycat has been a trouble in the past, and has now caused damage to both [REDACTED] and Nuclear District.

I don't want our two communities to be enemies. Either way, regardless of what you think, me nor my community has anything against Nuclear District. I hope you feel the same way.

Here is the straight forward truth to everything. Nobody here gives a ♥♥♥♥ about what you guys do, have done or will do. Your drama as funny as it is, is quite sad and frowned upon when you post it on these forums. So please cut the shit and don't make posts as if someone here is gong to be upset if they cannot be a mod on a .net server   :P

on another note there is a reason cease is the way he is...he's Australian 

Guest The Tastiest Tickles

To think that anybody here really cares about this is most hilarious. By the way you are not the owner of CU, nor is it Cease's or Alycats.

I was simply trying to be nice.

Also:

on another note there is a reason cease is the way he is...he's Australian

By the way you are not the owner of CU, nor is it Cease's or Alycats.

CeaseToExist isn't on my community... not sure what you mean here. .-.

Edited by haloman30

Guest The Tastiest Tickles

I don't really care tho, you've regrouped a bunch of the lower quality membership and socially alienated people into some structure that you aspire being CU. The owner of chaoticunited.com and its domains is Killerteddy1. Out of my almost 3 years of involvement I personally never even had the audacity to proclaim this trademark was mine. I dont understand how you and your fellow previously banned membership can even have the frivolous idea to use trademarks that aren't yours, claim work that isn't yours, try to associate with other's people effort that isn't yours. My friend called me over this thread to point out how ridiculous these claims was and boy, was he right.

I would appreciate you remove your abuse of a trademark, structure and history that you did not contribute to.

Your website is full of shit and misinformation. Would you like to get in touch with killerteddy1 see if he wants to get involved with you, maybe claim his domain ? I don't know man I could use a bit of sport, its been a while since I've played guard dog.

Hey, first of all, haloman30 doesn't have his domain because his domain is chaoticunited.com not Fake community and last I checked, chaoticunited wasn't trademarked.

id love to keep this going, How does one own a domain but yet not have it and how does one not consider a domain trademarked when another person owns the domain and name attached to it?

Also how does one not consider a cloned forum using old files and ranks not a fake? to me that is the definition of a fake