Become a premium member to remove ads
Falkerz

Anime Streams?

Anime Streaming in the community  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you watch an anime stream as a part of the community?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on anime
  2. 2. Is there a particular genre of anime you would want to see?

• Action
    • Adventure
    • School life
    • Romance
    • Horror
    • Sci-Fi
    • Comedy
    • Other (specify below)
  3. 3. How often would you want / be able to watch the stream(s)?

• Any time
    • Evening (EU)
    • Evening (US)
    • Day time (EU)
    • Day time (US)
    • Night (EU)
    • Night (US)
    • Other (specify below)

This poll is closed to new votes

4 posts in this topic

So, I have some anime's that I enjoy, and I think other people may enjoy them as well. My question is, would you be interested in watching if I were to stream them live? I'd have to investigate the best quality I could support, but I can guarantee 720p stream quality on most programs.

All you have to do is vote above whether you would be interested in watching streamed anime as a community, or would rather be linked to it so that you could watch it in your own time.

The first anime I was thinking of streaming is called Another. It's a 12 part horror anime set in 1990's Japan, with some very gruesome events. Anyone interested in this, or do you have your own suggestion? If so, post below.

Falk.

I would really enjoy watching those anime streams mostly because the chatroom is a nice place talk about anime and other stuff. So this streaming would bring some community members together every now and then. I'm watching Bleach right now so I probably won't be watching your streams until I'm done with this...

I would really enjoy watching those anime streams mostly because the chatroom is a nice place talk about anime and other stuff. So this streaming would bring some community members together every now and then. I'm watching Bleach right now so I probably won't be watching your streams until I'm done with this...

eh, I'm still collating information. Seems people aren't too keen on a rather unsettling and violent horror for the first one though...

Toying with the idea of the first anime being Ergo Proxy as opposed to Another. It's a 2006 anime set in a Japan where androids are commonplace, but being infected with a virus that causes human-like characteristics (kind of SkyNet but more subtle). The main character is a girl named Lil who is daughter of the Emperor(?) and an investigator in the special branch of the police. I've only watched 2 episodes so far but would very happily watch them again so people are on an even keel with me. Also, the Proxy's are, well, interesting characters.

TL;DR. Ergo Proxy is not a horror, more a crime thriller, with a strong political bent (at least to begin with). More action-ey, not comedic, but at least it's not an all out murder-fest like Another