"Hey, I donated on the old Chaotic United! Can I get my rank back?"
"I had a rank on Hurricane Craft. Do I get anything?"
"I donated for a rank on Nuclear District's MC Server. Do I get a rank in return?"
"I was a former Staff Member of ND/CU/HC. Can I be reinstated?"
All of these questions are asked too often, and thus, this page is created. All of your questions will be answered here.
- If you donated for a rank at any point in time, you cannot be refunded. Once you make the donation, that's it. Absolutely no refunds. Ever.
If you donated for a rank prior to the change of ownership you can request reinstatement if you have proof of your donation. The following are VALID forms of proof of donation:
- PayPal Email Receipt - You are sent an email when you buy something via PayPal. Please take a screenshot of this email(s) contents and send it to haloman30 or alycat.
- PayPal Transaction History - You can find a history of all your PayPal payments from your PayPal account. You can also take a screenshot of the donation payment(s) and send it to haloman30 or alycat.
The following are INVALID forms of proof of donation:
- Screenshots - These, while previously accepted, are no longer accepted as of January 2016. Screenshots can be easily forged by setting up a local server and the right plugins and knowledge, and as such they are no longer accepted as valid proof of donation.
- Word of Mouth ('Yeah he had that rank') - This also was formerly accepted as valid proof, but as of January 2016 it is not. This is because if a user contacts a friend outside of the community to say that they had a rank, they can easily obtain virtually any rank on the server.
- Owner's/Staff Memory - Even if a staff member or Owner him/herself remembers you having a rank, this is still not enough to get reinstated. This is because a user can login with a cracked client and impersonate an old player who had a rank.
3. Staff Promotion
- If you were a staff member on CU before the change of ownership, you are not eligible to be re-promoted without applying once more. No exceptions.
4. Veteran Rank
- Since the Veteran Rank has different meaning across forums and the Minecraft server, it will be clarified here.
- Forums - You must have been a member of the Chaotic United/Nuclear District community for at least one year.
- Minecraft - You must have been a retired Moderator or above.