Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

Banned D:

3 posts in this topic

Server: Minecraft

Username: haloman30
Banned By: BarkingSnail... i think
Reason: Advertising
Appeal:

Personally, I didn't view what i PM'd with 66boik99 as advertising, but if it was, I won't do it again. As in I wont talk about my server on ND at all. I never gave out any IP's or website URL's either, and 66boik99 already knew about the site. So if that was considered advertising, i'm sorry. I don't know if the ban is temporary or not, if it is just ignore this.

Guest LaughedSnail

When I got on the server, I saw you PMing 66boik99 about your server. You told him to join some IP. Thats when I banned you. I also have been informed you've been bringing alot of our players to your server. Keep our server and yours apart. 

Ban has been changed to a 1 week temp-ban. I don't wanna hear/see you talking about your server on ND at all anymore.

Thank you for making it temporary I just want to boost his statement by saying that he indeed did not post a single IP, URL or Link or any sorts on the server.
I found links on websites and actually didn't end up going to the server. Even if I did, you know I would have returned.
Sorry for posting in another users appeal but I am mentioned in it multiple times so I am liable in my opinion to be posting in it.

IF this is however a rule I am breaking, please remove my comment.

Edited by 66boik99