Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest xXJayZoneXx

10 Day Ban Appeal

2 posts in this topic

Guest xXJayZoneXx

Server: Nuclear District MC Server

Username: xXJayZoneXx
Banned By: II

I have absolutely no idea.
Reason: 

Again, I have no idea.
Appeal:

As far as I know I haven't done anything wrong? I have been playing on this server a few days, made a few friends, and begun work on a house. I have only built/destroyed in areas I have claimed, and trees in unclaimed forests. Maybe somebody owned these forests and I did not know, but I thought that residences would show up in chat upon entering. There was an instance where I grew a tree in my residence and for some reason a log of that tree was privated, when it just grew, and I had a moderator(Or admin, I don't remember) help me with it. Other than that I can't think of anything. I ask for this to be appealed because I simply have no indication as to why I would've been banned.

Guest LaughedSnail

When I went to Dialga's house, it was griefed completely and it had a res over it with your claims. It seems as if there could have been a mis-confusion with the res plugin for you. I'm assuming since it wasn't claimed you thought you could claim it and take it.

Ban Lowered to  2 days.