Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Nik

Main Minecraft Changes

8 posts in this topic

Guest Nik

Nuclear District is now going cracked. Yes, you read that right. No, don't clean your glasses. No, I am not insane.

That's right folks. ND will now host non-premium users. Here is the catch, due to the functionality of a plugin that we are utilizing, we will remain in online mode, while accepting offline mode cracked clients. This is great as premium users will retain full premium functionality. Cracked users will be unable to sign in as premium accounts, and thus premium accounts will be remain hack proof. All cracked users will have to register/login with a password system in order to retain ownership and security of their cracked account. Premium users will not be burdened by this. This system will be compatible with the new mojang UUID identification system, as cracked users will be assigned an auto-generated md5 hash UUID based on their name.

We have not officially advertise ourselves as a cracked server yet, but we will be doing so shortly. However as stated before, cracked users are currently able to join our server.

We hope this will improve population growth by dipping into the non-premium community. Hopefully if we are able to make a smooth transition to 1.8 we can present ourselves as one of the few high-quality servers that is open to cracked members for 1.8. Due to the fact that we will be operating in online mode, we will still abide by the mojang EULA in regards to their server monetization policy, and will shortly change up our donation perks. If at a future point we realize that mojang is unable to enforce this policy, or if the policy changes, we may revert back to the donation system we currently have.

Currently, I am working on securing us a quality trailer for the server which will be sponsored on youtube as a paid advertisement. This should help generate some interest in the community!

Here is a current changelog of the new features that have been added to the main server

• Scoreboard status in spawn showing who is playing what
  • As you noticed, map resets in survival and factions
  • Mob bounty in survival for in game money
  • All players can create chestshops in survival
  • Item spawning removed
  • NDPoints removed completely
  • New skyblock spawn
  • Anti-swearing updated
  • Survival residence system
  • And as discussed, cracked accessibility

Also, our exciting new mainpage will be rolling out very shortly, and a comprehensive online statistics system is in the works. So definitely stay tuned!

Questions, comments, concerns? Feel free to discuss here.

-Nik

Guest Dude322111

Wait, so you're telling me I bought premium for 2 of my friends for nothing? And we can actually get things without voting? And we can actually protect our houses without a mod around? And we're all just making these changes now?

Guest Nik

Wait, so you're telling me I bought premium for 2 of my friends for nothing? And we can actually get things without voting? And we can actually protect our houses without a mod around? And we're all just making these changes now?

We are currently exploring a new donation system with NDPoints where NDPoints are used to purchase ranks and perks. The idea is methods such as voting and minigames are ways to earn NDPoints. However, one may speed up the process of getting NDPoints or maybe even donate directly for a certain number of NDPoints. This should be a decent workaround for the EULA. However this system is still in the planning stages.

its still currently un-cracked only for me.

I did not understand that.

The server is going cracked when 1.8 comes out as stated above.

Edit.

~Going to fully support cracked users when 1.8 comes out that is.

I did not understand that.

The server is going cracked when 1.8 comes out as stated above.

Edit.

~Going to fully support cracked users when 1.8 comes out that is.

it works now but i was confused because it said However as stated before, cracked users are currently able to join our server.

Took a peek at the newest snapshot - For those of you who do not know, there will be 3 new mobs - Rabbits, Guardians (a one-eyed fish hostile) and an ender version of a silverfish. Sheep will now be a food source, and there will be many new blocks including granite, diorite and andesite, three new stones that will be in the game. If you wish to find out more I suggest you have a look for yourself.

Just thought I would be a bit of help :D