Become a premium member to remove ads
Kendev

[Late]Assassins Creed Black Flag Short Review

2 posts in this topic

I just got ACIV (i know its late but it was on sale, 20€ fck yea) and i thought that i should type a small review for it.

Platform played on: PS4

Time played: 4-5 hours

First of all i'd like to say that this controlls way better then any previous AC games, the addition of pirating is just amazing although i feel like they couldve done more with it. Anyway pretty much like all other Ubisoft previous games i enjoy the story more then any other games, very original and mysterious. It leaves you with a feeling that you wanna know more about this part of history wich is a plus point for ubisoft gaming: Creating interest in an age/culture you would never thought of.

Storyline.

As i said, good evolving story deviden in a few sequences, 12 to be exact. Although i like the story as it is, in my opinion there was a bit too much of 'tutorial' in it in the first 3 sequences. I dont mind them but i dislike the fact they take so long to have experienced everything the game provides.

8.5/10

Side-missions and collectibles.

Other then assassin contracts, naval contracts and Templar hunts there isnt really that much to do as side-missions, they are fun and enjoyable but to less...

Collectibles on the other side, enough on the entire map to be busy for days finding them all: Burried chests, random chests, chantings, fragments, etc... too much to list.

8.2/10

Gameplay + Graphics.

Simply amazing, i dont need the highest quality of graphics to enjoy a good ass game. I cant say more then amazing.

9.6/10

To shorten this short review i would say 1 thing: Go try it if you havent already, money well spent.

Total score:

8.7/10 on the scale of Kendev.

I hope this convinced some people to play,

Peace

Guest KooladeCaprisun

Borrowed this game from a friend of mine a while ago, it's a pretty good game. You're right, getting all of the collectables is tedious lol